<txp:jnm_recent_comments_unique /> is similar to txp:recent_comments. It displays the latest comments with the following changes:
- It only displays one link per article with the number of comments enclosed in parenthesis.
- It display the names of latest commenters (optional)
You can use the standard txp:recent_comments options (label, break, wraptag and limit).
You can also use the following options:
- showcomments = Set to ‘y’ to display the commenters names. Default: “n”
- commbreak = String to separate the article’s link from the commenters names. Default: ”
- commseparator = String to separate commenters names. Default: ”, ”
- commlimit = Display as much as this commenters. Default: 3
- commclass = If included, the commenters names are enclosed with a div with this class attribute.
- section = Restrict comments by this section. You can specify various sections separated by ”,”.
- autosection = Set to ‘y’ to autoselect comments based on the section being displayed. Default: “n”
- category = Restrict comments by this category. You can specify various categories separated by “,”.
- autocategory = Set to ‘y’ to autoselect comments based on the category being displayed. Not valid inside an article page. Default: “n”
- linktoarticle = ‘y’=article link links to article. ‘n’=article link links to latest comment. Default: ‘n’
- commentscount = Set to ‘n’ to not show comments count. Default: ‘y’
<txp:jnm_recent_comments_unique break="li" />
Display the latest commented articles in an unordered list.
<txp:jnm_recent_comments_unique break="li" showcomments="y" commlimit="2" commclass="commenters"/>
Display the latest commented articles with as much as two commenters. The commenters names are enclosed in a
<div class="commenters"> tag.
- Display only published articles.
- Eliminated some warnings in debug mode.
- Added “category” and “autocategory” parameters to restrict comment by category.
- Added “linktoarticle” and “commentscount” parameter.
- Multi-section support.
- Added “section” and “autosection” parameters to restrict comments by section.
- Solved little bug that sometimes displays entries in bad order.
- Article link now links directly to the latest comment.
- Initial Realease